Official news about Big Brother: Celebrity is finally here. Here’s the skinny, right to the point for you…
- It will premiere February 7th.
- Episodes will air four times a week, expect Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday according to CBS schedule release.
- It will air 13 nights; the season will end on February 25th, finishing in two weeks time.
- There will be feeds
- There will be all your favourite summer competitions (HOH/POV)
- There will be LIVE evictions hosted by Julie Chen
Big Brother: Celebrity will compete against the Olympics as well as Big Brother 19 fan favourites Jessica and Cody as The Amazing Race 30 will begin airing on January 3rd. In fact, the show will take on the Olympic ceremonies with a TWO HOUR episode!
We expect to hear more casting rumours shortly – check out our forums as have posted rumours of Jersey Shore’s Sammi Sweetheart, reality star and Kardashian baby momma Blac Chyna and MTV reality star Johnny Bananas all rumoured to be apart of the cast.
Stay up to day with The Big Brother Forum for news, recaps, spoilers and more! Chat with us all season long on our Forums!!
For more details, check out CBS Winter Press Release