Author Topic: Big Brother - Celebrity Edition premieres Feb. 7th!  (Read 100 times)

Sportsfan

• Administrator
  • Like/Dislike: 38
    • View Profile
Big Brother - Celebrity Edition premieres Feb. 7th!
« on: December 01, 2017, 11:42:51 AM »

CBS finally announced today the premiere date for Big Brother: Celebrity Edition will be February 7th! Some other notable info:

- The finale will be on Sunday, Feb 25th
- The show will be on the “air” for 19 days from premiere to finale.
- It will air on TV 12 times between that time.

We can assume they will probably move in the house between Feb. 2nd and Feb 5th to get enough TV content for the first few episodes, which air Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (2 hours) that weeks. They will probably be in the house for around 3 weeks. It will be very interesting to see how they schedule everything to happen. Seems likely it will be more of a “Survivor” type schedule of “cycles” lasting a few days instead of weekly.

This is all the info we have so far, so we still have to wait for more specifics...we are still more than 2 months out, but at least we have a firm date now?!
Come join us in our chat room! bit.ly/rbbqchat

Archer

• Administrator
  • Like/Dislike: 165
    • View Profile
    • Big Bro Forum
Re: Big Brother - Celebrity Edition premieres Feb. 7th!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 02:59:27 PM »
Only 2 weeks is a bit of a bummer but I can understand why celebs would be hesitant to stay longer, especially for a first season. Four nights a week is super exciting and I hope it's a hit so we can get a longer season next year!!!

Another bonus is that it should lead right into BBCAN6 and I'm here for that ish!

Sportsfan

• Administrator
  • Like/Dislike: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Big Brother - Celebrity Edition premieres Feb. 7th!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 12:37:55 PM »

Another bonus is that it should lead right into BBCAN6 and I'm here for that ish!

YES, I noticed the same thing! We have to wait a little longer for BB: Celebrity Edition, but once it starts, we should be full speed ahead to the 2018 BB season! So stoked!
Come join us in our chat room! bit.ly/rbbqchat