Author Topic: Sammi Sweetheart ditches Jersey Shore for CelebBB?  (Read 90 times)

Archer

• Administrator
  • Like/Dislike: 165
    • View Profile
    • Big Bro Forum
Sammi Sweetheart ditches Jersey Shore for CelebBB?
« on: November 28, 2017, 03:50:10 PM »

The cast of Jersey Shore is reuniting for Jersey Shore Family Vacation, but Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola won’t be heading to Seaside Heights. RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal the reason Giancola won’t be joining her co-stars for the show’s highly anticipated return.

“Sammi is working on another project,” a source close to Giancola told Radar. “I believe she is joining Celebrity Big Brother.”

But joining another show isn’t the only reason Giancola declined to return, as Us Weekly reported she doesn’t want to be in the same house as her ex-boyfriend Ronnie Ortiz-Magro.

Source: https://radaronline.com/videos/sammi-sweetheart-giancola-reason-ditching-jersey-shore-reunion/

Unsure if they mean UK CBB or US Big Brother Celebrity - THEY'RE NOT THE SAME, PEOPLE /rant

But in the event that they are meaning Big Brother:Celebrity, I figured I'd post the latest rumour.

Sportsfan

• Administrator
  • Like/Dislike: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Sammi Sweetheart ditches Jersey Shore for CelebBB?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 03:29:14 PM »
Innnnnteresting. You figure CBB will still be looking for their handful of American HM's, so I can see her potentially being on that. She seems way too low level to be on the US Celebrity BB, unless it is part of the deal with MTV to promote their new show or something, if she doesn't want to be a part of it. Or, of course, they can't get anyone better. I doubt (hope) that is not the case...

I just wish they would give us a firm date...We are almost in December! Lets go people!
Come join us in our chat room! bit.ly/rbbqchat

Archer

• Administrator
  • Like/Dislike: 165
    • View Profile
    • Big Bro Forum
Re: Sammi Sweetheart ditches Jersey Shore for CelebBB?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 11:40:13 PM »

Hmmm guess that's a no. MTV would throw every penny for her to be on it, a hell of a lot more than CBS would to do BB that's for sure.