Author Topic: Christmas response to Bullying  (Read 294 times)

kinsesu

• Like/Dislike: 136
    • View Profile
Christmas response to Bullying
« on: October 06, 2017, 11:07:35 AM »

I've watched a Christmas YouTube video interview where she responds to bullying.  Her response is basically that someone (Cody/Jody) lied to the whole house and when the House confronted them.. .  he/they wouldn't own up to it.   She doesn't consider her or the actions of the other HG's as "bullying". 

I'm confused. ...they all lie.  What is it she is specifically referring to ?  Anyone know ?   How does BB HG lying justify bullying ?    But, that's been her response to "bullying"  coupled with general house paranoia. 

I'm not sure if many posters are here anymore. . . . but, if someone has an answer, I'd love to know. 

AAngel

• Like/Dislike: 171
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas response to Bullying
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 02:32:51 PM »
Same thing Paul does, lie.  Can they be that stupid they don't realize this was on national TV?  Like they didn't lie.  Where do they find these people????
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 04:27:41 AM by AAngel »
There are things known and things unknown and in between the doors

Jim Morrison

kinsesu

• Like/Dislike: 136
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 05:35:12 PM »
Same thing Paul does, lie.  Can they be stupid they don't realize this was on national TV?  Like they didn't lie.  Where do they find these people? ???
Thanks.   I was shocked to listen to that excuse for her actions.  There's absolutely no ownership of her actions. 

But, I'm still curious as to what the egregious lying by Cody/Jess was that resulted in her excusing that behaviour.   She never addresses that.  She just said that's why the House treated them that way.   Crazy. 

Ferno

• Like/Dislike: 84
  • Ultimate Hot Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 08:44:25 PM »
I think she's still in the mist. Paul said, convincingly, a lot of things and everyone bought into it.
Christmas would follow whatever word Paul said. She followed that Kevin was a perv. Kevin wasn't a perv.

The human psyche often doesn't want to face the truth. The truth can be staring them in the face, beating them over the head, and the person will still be in denial. To admit that one is wrong when they've dedicated so much to being right, is just unfathomable.
It's why religion works, politics work and why bad marriages stay together.

Someday the mist will lift. Someday.
You don't want to know what I REALLY think

AAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 04:26:45 AM »
Same thing Paul does, lie.  Can they be stupid they don't realize this was on national TV?  Like they didn't lie.  Where do they find these people? ???
Thanks.   I was shocked to listen to that excuse for her actions.  There's absolutely no ownership of her actions. 

But, I'm still curious as to what the egregious lying by Cody/Jess was that resulted in her excusing that behaviour.   She never addresses that.  She just said that's why the House treated them that way.   Crazy.

It was like mob mentality at that point.  It seemed like they were unable to see what they were doing was wrong.  Plus they were being egged on by Christmas and Paul.  It was a very disgusting thing to see.  I can see why the don't want to take ownership for their actions that day.  But unfortunately for them thousands of people saw what they did.

FERNO,

I agree with most of what you said. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 04:30:41 AM by AAngel »

Jim Morrison

Tiger87

• Like/Dislike: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 02:39:44 PM »
I still think CBS brings her back as a reward to backing Paul all season. (She sure doesn't deserve it based upon interest, personality, or gameplay.) So she's got to try to build a base back up through social media.

Archer

• Administrator
  • Like/Dislike: 165
    • View Profile
    • Big Bro Forum
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 03:15:34 PM »
Yes I also saw that instagram live video and wasn't at all shocked by her response of "you had to be there so it wasn't REAL bullying".

Like no lady, we saw all the terrible things you said and did. We basically were there. Just own up to it already.

AAngel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 05:04:38 PM »
I still think CBS brings her back as a reward to backing Paul all season. (She sure doesn't deserve it based upon interest, personality, or gameplay.) So she's got to try to build a base back up through social media.

I agree.  She was rude and didn't have any game play at all.

Jim Morrison

nashy

• Like/Dislike: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 10:07:20 PM »
I am really surprised to see her deny bullying. But maybe it's because Paul hasn't responded yet.

Vafunghoul

• Like/Dislike: 173
  • Advertising, photoshop fun, hockey & family.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017, 05:37:13 AM »
Great posts.
Now lets cut through the shit of her denials and deflection.
Bullying in this seasons BB house.
Started a bit with Cody who I hated at first. He berated Josh for not doing what he wanted. When the game shifted he checked out after his return. He flat out told them he was done, wanted to enjoy time with Jess. Their goal was to BREAK him. If that is not bullying, trying to come up with a plan to one up the previous attempt I don't know what is. Excuse my language but Fuck Christmas Abbott. Hate the fact that she shares the name of my favorite holiday. Both her and Paul are right fighters. refuse to admit their faults because they cannot handle negativity. They helped empower many like me who disliked Cody in first few weeks to vote FOR him as a big fat F.U. to this season's bully bunch of spineless cowards who refused to compete.
As you're reading this, my accomplice is picking your pocket.