Author Topic: Live Feed Updates & Discussion Thread - Saturday 8/12/17  (Read 2520 times)

NightShade

• Global Moderator
  • Like/Dislike: 156
    • View Profile
Live Feed Updates & Discussion Thread - Saturday 8/12/17
« on: August 11, 2017, 11:47:48 PM »

Veto comp today!

Previous day's thread.
Proud Member of Paul's Minions OTT/18 17-Jmac,Liz,Vanessa 16-Derrick,Frankie,Zach,Nicole 15-Amanda,Andy 14-Dan,Shane,Brittany 13-Dani,Cassi,Jordan,Shelly 12-Matt,Ragen 11-Jeff,Jordan,Casey 10-SPA/Renagades,Dan 9-Jame'sLoveChild 8-ED rocked Allstars/6-Janie,Kaysar,Howie 5-Drew,Marvin

Ferno

• Like/Dislike: 84
  • Ultimate Hot Stuff
    • View Profile
Re: Live Feed Updates & Discussion Thread - Saturday 8/12/17
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 12:03:03 AM »
It appears the kiss between Kev and Xmas was, indeed, on the lips. Elena and Xmas were discussing it. Xmas said that Kev went in to kiss her on the cheek and she turned and "oops".

I think that's what Kev was weirded out about.
You don't want to know what I REALLY think

Seasons

• Like/Dislike: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 12:22:48 AM »
It appears the kiss between Kev and Xmas was, indeed, on the lips. Elena and Xmas were discussing it. Xmas said that Kev went in to kiss her on the cheek and she turned and "oops".

I think that's what Kev was weirded out about.

I just watched it, and I didn't see it being anywhere near the lips.  It was on the cheek with a hug afterward, but the one hand was fairly low and may have been on the butt.  He was a little forward with his eyeballing her while saying she was "physically" a threat repeatedly and smirking, but it was all in fun.  I think it could be all blown out of proportion.  Prior to the kiss, it was all friendly conversation and hanging out in the SR eating snacks, arranging shelf items.  ::meh::  And neither of them acted like anything out of the ordinary happened.  They were normal and went out of the SR joking about going to play Mobster upstairs.  No awkwardness whatsoever.

If Christmas makes more of it than it was, shame on her. 

nashy

• Like/Dislike: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 12:30:45 AM »
IMO, Christmas is a drama dick. She needs attention around him at all times. Since Paul is drama central, Christmas knows here lame leg cant handle Paul.

Archer

• Administrator
  • Like/Dislike: 165
    • View Profile
    • Big Bro Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 12:44:09 AM »
I'm even more confused about the Christmas/Kevin thing then. Coincidence that Jason/Paul/Alex were talking about it? It sure seemed like Kevin was told... It happened right after the convo.

House goofing around. Jason put his foot in Josh's butt. BB gave them call outs to stop. Most are hanging in the kitchen

Seasons

• Like/Dislike: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 12:48:18 AM »
LOL.  I'll have to keep an eye on this and see how it grows:     

(If you click anywhere on the photo/tweet, it'll go to Twitter and a running cartoon list of episodes that are "Raven"-esque ;) )

And on the Twitter page for that screen name, there's a dance video that looks like Raven -- It's a still of Julie Chen at a desk with a "what the heck" look on her face, and the video of Raven is playing on the laptop.  The dancing looks like crap.  Anyway, it's funny.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 12:53:05 AM by Seasons »

Ferno

• Ultimate Hot Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 01:11:36 AM »
I also thought the kiss looked pretty harmless, all things considered.
But a few minutes later Kevin was talking with Jason and breaking out in a tear or two and asking to call home.

Obviously Kevin thought something happened.

But then a few minutes before midnight Kevin was getting eggs cooked by Xmas and she did a little, playful, butt wiggle at him after he commented on her hitting the garbage can with the egg shells.

She's obviously into him and it looks like it's a little more than as a buddy. Xmas ain't getting much luvvin in the house and it seems like she's got an itch she wants scratched.

At the moment Christmas and Kevin are in their usual cuddle position in the bedroom with Josh in a different bed and Jason in another

AverageJoe

• Like/Dislike: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 01:23:42 AM »
..and this is the problem with a cast of HGs that have no personal space boundaries. Josh banging pans 2 feet in front of someone's face, Paul using rolling pins on people & massaging them like a total creeper, the guys playing "grab ass at the pass" with the girls...  don't think it's a problem yet?

How about when Christmas broke her foot getting a piggy back ride out in the jail Yard? 

I'm telling you this whole personal space thing is gonna get more out of hand.
The most experienced player in the history of BB, who plays all day & all night, every season, is production/Grodner.  The HGs never stand a chance.

nashy

• Like/Dislike: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 02:37:21 AM »
Christmas was laying in Kevin's bed trying to get cozy for a while. This lasted for a while, I wonder wahat Kevin was thinking this whole time. Kevin had to finally kick her to the curb. Do you think Christmas will try it again tomorrow night?

Flipper

• Like/Dislike: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 09:23:27 AM »
I think Xmas has been looking for a showmance since day 1.  A little desperately at times.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ferno

• Ultimate Hot Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 09:40:57 AM »
Christine, Christmas...

I see a pattern.

The reality is that everything in the house is harmless when the show ends. Kevin hasn't crossed a line, IMHO and his wife should understand this. Sure, she may not like him cuddling with a younger, possibly more attractive, woman but would she rather he be super lonely in there hiding in a corner like Cody does?

AJBlue7

• Like/Dislike: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 11:26:14 AM »
Christine, Christmas...

I see a pattern.

The reality is that everything in the house is harmless when the show ends. Kevin hasn't crossed a line, IMHO and his wife should understand this. Sure, she may not like him cuddling with a younger, possibly more attractive, woman but would she rather he be super lonely in there hiding in a corner like Cody does?

That's not the correct "pattern" though. In your comparison, Christmas would be BB16 Cody and Kevin would be Christine. Funny that he isn't getting nearly the same kind of hatred Christine got. Same type of cuddling stroking, heads in laps, and caressing but nobody criticizes Kevin over it. Kevin has even taken it a step further and talked about wanting to have sex with her in the jury house because there are no cameras.

It's also not "either or" in terms of socializing. Just because you're not in a showmance doesn't mean you have to sulk around by yourself. Jason's married, isn't lonely in the house and his social game seems to be OK.

Ferno

• Ultimate Hot Stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 12:53:27 PM »
Christine, Christmas...

I see a pattern.

That's not the correct "pattern" though. In your comparison, Christmas would be BB16 Cody and Kevin would be Christine. Funny that he isn't getting nearly the same kind of hatred Christine got. Same type of cuddling stroking, heads in laps, and caressing but nobody criticizes Kevin over it. Kevin has even taken it a step further and talked about wanting to have sex with her in the jury house because there are no cameras.

It's also not "either or" in terms of socializing. Just because you're not in a showmance doesn't mean you have to sulk around by yourself. Jason's married, isn't lonely in the house and his social game seems to be OK.
The reason Kevin isn't getting hashed over like Christine did is, simply, because Xmas isn't 100% of his focus in the game. Christine was like a wart on Cody's ass. Christine was the one always trying to cuddle. Cody was just accepting her petting.

Kevin isn't Christining Xmas. If anything, Xmas is Christining Kevin, but not 24/7 like Christine did. I think Christmas just gets a little "lonely" especially later in the day.

Kevin is receptive, more than he's pursuing. That's the big difference between him and Christine.

In this scenario, Kevin is a married version of Cody. Xmas is a single version of Christine.

The difference is HYUGE!

kinsesu

• Like/Dislike: 136
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2017, 01:25:36 PM »
Bye-Bye Cody.  His name wasn't drawn to play veto.  Another boring week as he's 99% likely to be backdoored.  Again.  Sucks. 

I'm still on team Kevin/Jason and I've added Mark.   Why Mark ?   He's now the underdog.  And, he stood up to Paul.  I appreciate that.  But, most likely. . . he'll be one of the next to go. 

Flumper

• Like/Dislike: 123
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2017, 01:27:46 PM »
Bye-Bye Cody.  His name wasn't drawn to play veto.  Another boring week as he's 99% likely to be backdoored.  Again.  Sucks. 

I'm still on team Kevin/Jason and I've added Mark.   Why Mark ?   He's now the underdog.  And, he stood up to Paul.  I appreciate that.  But, most likely. . . he'll be one of the next to go.

So now we just wait for the jury buy back comp.