Author Topic: If Paul Wants to Save His Game  (Read 429 times)

little sister

• Like/Dislike: 69
    • View Profile
If Paul Wants to Save His Game
« on: August 11, 2017, 07:25:42 AM »

At this point in the game, I'd love for Paul to say something like the following to Alex, Jason, Kevin, Josh, Xmas,  Matt, and Raving Lunatic:

"I know I've been controlling our gameplay to a large extent because I've done this before.  Now we're all on the same page and sharing THIS season with THESE houseguests, so my prior experience is no longer a reason for me to continue in a "leadership" role.  We're all "up to speed."  So, going forward, I will not try to influence your actions.  I'd like to be considered just 1/8th of this team. Thanks for putting your faith in me, but going forward, I hope we can make decisions together with my opinions holding no more weight than yours.  I know I can be pushy.  That stops here."

Then, of course, he, Alex and Xmas can make the best arguments and subtly control this team.  One can dream.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 07:43:06 AM by little sister »
BB19: Alex-Paul-Jason-Josh, BB18: Sitting Ducks-Bridget, BB17: Jason-Vanessa-Johnny Mac, BB16: Donny, BB14: Janelle,  BB13: Evel Dick, BB10: Dan, BB2: Dr. Will

"Turtle-Turtle-Turtle-Turtle"  HaHaHa!

Ferno

• Like/Dislike: 62
  • Ultimate Hot Stuff
    • View Profile
Re: If Paul Wants to Save His Game
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 07:56:01 AM »
Paul? Give up his seniority?
What are you smoking?

Paul hasn't had a subtle moment in his entire life. He has 100% pathological need for attention as Raven does.
You don't want to know what I REALLY think

CaliDoll

• Like/Dislike: 41
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 07:58:43 AM »
At this point in the game, I'd love for Paul to say something like the following to Alex, Jason, Kevin, Josh, Xmas,  Matt, and Raving Lunatic:

"I know I've been controlling our gameplay to a large extent because I've done this before.  Now we're all on the same page and sharing THIS season with THESE houseguests, so my prior experience is no longer a reason for me to continue in a "leadership" role.  We're all "up to speed."  So, going forward, I will not try to influence your actions.  I'd like to be considered just 1/8th of this team. Thanks for putting your faith in me, but going forward, I hope we can make decisions together with my opinions holding no more weight than yours.  I know I can be pushy.  That stops here."

Then, of course, he, Alex and Xmas can make the best arguments and subtly control this team.  One can dream.

I love it!
Twitter:
@CaliDollToo

IG:
@BellaTheEnglishBully
@CaliDolli

little sister

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 08:04:21 AM »
Paul? Give up his seniority?
What are you smoking?

Paul hasn't had a subtle moment in his entire life. He has 100% pathological need for attention as Raven does.

I can't argue with you.  He's really something.
BB19: Alex-Paul-Jason-Josh, BB18: Sitting Ducks-Bridget, BB17: Jason-Vanessa-Johnny Mac, BB16: Donny, BB14: Janelle,  BB13: Evel Dick, BB10: Dan, BB2: Dr. Will

kaykay

• Like/Dislike: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 08:25:33 AM »

Sounds reasonable...not too much to ask. Paul realizes he needs to make himself smaller.

Flumper

• Like/Dislike: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 08:28:40 AM »

Wow.  That is an excellent point.  I think Paul is going to have to tone things down and I think he realizes it.  He just has too much of that "vanessa paranoia" in him to do it, even if he's aware of it.  Right now he is obsessed with Cody and that is going to rule his every action.

Flipper

• Like/Dislike: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 08:54:50 AM »
I would stop watching if that happened.  I need for Paul to disappear.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Flumper

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 08:58:25 AM »
I would stop watching if that happened.  I need for Paul to disappear.

I just want to see him in a little bit of hot water.  Just something.  Hear some people start talking about how controlling he is.  Or how he is running things.  Or how they probably look stupid letting a vet come in and run the game.  Anything.

bbd

• Live Feed Updater
  • Like/Dislike: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 09:11:09 AM »
well they all keep buzzing about targeting him... It all seems to be only in hush hush tones.  He has to keep staying up late and not sleeping in to keep that going.  It isn't too easy for the rest of the house to have time away from him, and when they do they only bring it up for a short period of time.

Flumper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2017, 09:32:19 AM »
well they all keep buzzing about targeting him... It all seems to be only in hush hush tones.  He has to keep staying up late and not sleeping in to keep that going.  It isn't too easy for the rest of the house to have time away from him, and when they do they only bring it up for a short period of time.

nobody wants to be the one to say it.  out loud.

little sister

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 09:41:09 AM »
Yes, I've heard a lot of buzz too.  And he's gotten wind of some of it.  That's why I'm saying, this would be a great move for him right now.  BUT, I think we all know he won't say anything like this.  Too bad.

CompThrower

• Like/Dislike: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 09:55:27 AM »
that would be a very smart move on his part.  Because once Cody is gone in the next week or 2, Paul should become the house's top target and I'm sure he's aware.

Though anyone with half a brain would see right through it.  But then again we don't have the smartest bunch this season.

Like Paul or not, he's been playing hard as hell since Day 1.  I respect the grind. 

little sister

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 10:05:56 AM »
that would be a very smart move on his part.  Because once Cody is gone in the next week or 2, Paul should become the house's top target and I'm sure he's aware.

Though anyone with half a brain would see right through it.  But then again we don't have the smartest bunch this season.

Like Paul or not, he's been playing hard as hell since Day 1.  I respect the grind.

Well, for them to believe it, he'd have to be very convincing and follow through.  There are so many instances where he grabs the reigns unnecessarily.  And he can be very condescending.  A few egos just need a little stroking.  It'd be so easy.

I like him and agree he's working very hard, just not always very smart.

Flipper

• Like/Dislike: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 10:20:02 AM »
well they all keep buzzing about targeting him... It all seems to be only in hush hush tones.  He has to keep staying up late and not sleeping in to keep that going.  It isn't too easy for the rest of the house to have time away from him, and when they do they only bring it up for a short period of time.
That's the part of it that drives me the craziest: they skirt around the edges of it but nobody's got the backbone to try to get something going to get Paul out. I suppose all the tension and anticipation this has created will make it all the sweeter and more satisfying when it finally does happen.  The houseguests just seem like a bunch of wusses to me.

Flumper

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2017, 10:22:55 AM »
That's the part of it that drives me the craziest: they skirt around the edges of it but nobody's got the backbone to try to get something going to get Paul out. I suppose all the tension and anticipation this has created will make it all the sweeter and more satisfying when it finally does happen.  The houseguests just seem like a bunch of wusses to me.

If I was in the house and had the slightest idea i wanted to target paul, i'd damn sure do it while cody was still around.